Flat Incline Decline Weight Bench, Adjustable Bench, Decline to Full Military Press Position, Preacher Curl and Leg Extension
Brand: XMark Fitness
Color: D) XM-4419 (GRAY)
- Flat, incline, decline FID weight bench WITH preacher curl AND removable leg developer
- Eight pop-pin adjustments from decline to full military position allow for a multitude of exercises targeting the abdomen and arms
- Adjustable preacher curl attachment for customized biceps routines
- Leg extension is ideal for targeting your quadriceps and hamstrings (75 lb. wgt capacity)
- Seat cushion dimensions: 16" L x 14" W , Back cushion dimensions: 30.5" L x 12" W , Assembled dimensions: 75" x 27" W x 49.5" H , Total weight capacity: 600 lbs.
Publisher: XMark Fitness
Release Date: 2011-01-09
Details: XMark FID Weight Bench with Leg Extension and Preacher Curl XM-4419 will effectively build and strengthen your body in flat, incline, and decline positions. Multiple adjustments allow you to work your entire upper body as well as your lower body and abdominals (in the decline position) in a variety of positions and angles. Attachments included are a dedicated removable preacher curl with curl bar catch for bicep work and a removable leg developer for leg extensions and curls.