Wild MCT Oil
Brand: Wild Foods
- Wild MCT Oil Made From 100% Sustainable Coconut contains Lauric acid and Provides a Healthy Source of All-Day Energy and Health! Curb appetite and boost your metabolism. Wild MCT helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels while providing long-lasting energy! Certifications: HALAL certified, Supplier Certifications: GMP, FDA
- HUNDREDS OF USES: Great for butter coffee, salad dressings, Paleo Mayo, low heat cooking, Smoothies, Shakes, Drinks, or as a supplement for fast-burning energy!
- HEALTHY AND PURE FUEL FROM NATURE: One of Nature's Healthiest Fats. Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are a unique fatty acid in that they are metabolized for energy in the body instead of being stored as fat. Add healthy fat to your diet while increasing performance and promoting health! This is what we call The Wild Way!
- BPA-Free Amber Bottle - Made in GMP facility from only sustainable coconuts. Wild MCT is great for Shakes, Dressings, Low-Heat Cooking, Coffee, Smoothies. It is Flavorless, Odorless and Shelf-Stable. Unlike coconut oil, it will not impart a coconut flavor... in fact... you won't taste a thing!
- Use code WILDSAVE at checkout when you Buy 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or more products and receive a higher discount for each tier! Mix and match any Wild Foods products. 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE in the unlikely event you are not fully satisfied.
Publisher: Wild Foods
Details: A Miracle Oil To Improve Health, Fitness and Nutrition!
What is MCT Oil?
MCT is short for medium chain triglycerides, which is made from coconut (sustainable sources only).
How do I use MCT Oil?
It has a handful of uses in the kitchen and for improving your health and performance. Take it by the teaspoonful, cook with it, add it to your coffee (especially the Butter Coffee), make healthy salad dressings, use it as a skincare and haircare product, use it in smoothies and much more!
How many servings does Wild MCT have?
Wild MCT Oil comes in a 16oz Amber BPA-free bottle and contains 31 TBSP servings.
Is your Wild MCT Oil Hexane Free? Or are any other solvents or chemicals used?
No Hexane or solvents are used!
Is Wild MCT Oil gluten-free, nut-free and allergen-free?
It sure is! Wild MCT Oil is 100% FREE of the top 8 major food allergens: Milk, Tree Nuts, Eggs, Wheat, Fish, Peanuts, Shellfish and Soy.
Is there a guarantee?
Wild MCT Oil is backed by the Wild Guarantee which protects your purchase from any risk whatsoever!
Wild MCT Oil is a workhorse of nutrition and versatility in your kitchen and nutrition program. You can cook with it, add it to your shakes, smoothies and coffee recipes, and it serves as a wonderfully useful external skin care product!
Add to your cart and get it fast with Prime shipping!