Whamisa Organic Flowers Water Cream 50ml - Naturally fermented, EWG Verified
Color: Water Cream
- Whamisa Organic Flowers Water Cream Natto Gum contains naturally fermented flowers, botanicals, and natto gum extract that leave all skin types soft, soothed, and deeply moisturized. Natto is rich in amino acids and vitamins. This cream is white, thin, and low in viscosity, but due to the lack of chemicals that boost absorption, it might not be as quickly absorbed as other regular skincare products for certain skin types. Suitable for all skin types.
- Water Cream is made of 95.2% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation. The pH level is between 5.0-5.5.
- Directions for the use: Use this cream as after a couple minues after putting on facial lotion. Squeeze out a small amount and gently spread it on your face. Pat it lightly for better absorption. Use daily, day and night. Expiration Date: 24 months from the date of manufacturing, 6 months after initial opening.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG VerifiedTM. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- Because all Whamisa products are 100% natural and mostly organic, although they are EWG Verified, it is very possible that certain ingredients might cause reactions to different skin types and conditions, such as redness or irritation. Those reactions could be temporary as your skin is adapting to a new skincare product. Nevertheless, STOP USAGE IMMEDIATELY if symptoms include but not limited to: red spots, swelling, itchiness. Do not apply to areas affected by dermatitis, eczema, or wounds.
Publisher: ENS Korea Co., Ltd.
Details: "Ingredients: Rice Extract, Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Carrot Seed Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate Natto Gum, Apricot Kernel Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Maculata Aloe Leaf/Molasses Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Ferment Filtrate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Guar Gum, Carnauba Wax, Alkanna Tinctoria Root Extract, Ethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Leaf Oil, Citrus Medica Limoum (Lemon) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, ?Silica, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
WHAT MAKES FERMENTED SKINCARE INGREDIENTS SPECIAL?
1. Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides. Additionally, fermentation helps break down the ingredients into more readily absorbed constituents, so the positive effects the ingredients have to offer are experienced more fully.
2. There's also early but promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, "shielding" effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus."
Package Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.2 inches