Whamisa Organic Flowers Eye Essence 30ml, 1.01 fl. oz., Anti Wrinkle, Lifting, Brightening, Moisturizing - Naturally fermented, EWG Verified
Color: Eye Essence / 40ml
- Please make sure that the only seller is CrediThinkTM to guarantee product Authenticity and quality customer service. CrediThinkTM is the Exclusive Seller of and under contract with WHAMISA.
- Whamisa Organic Flower Eye Essence contains Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Ferment Filtrate that brighten skin tone and improve skin elasticity with concentrated essence of nutrients. This eye essence smoothes out wrinkles, reduces puffiness, and brightens dark circles. For all skin types.
- Eye Essence is made of 95.19% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation. The pH level is between 6.5-7.0.
- Directions for the use: First cleanse and tone face, then apply eye a small amount of essence by spreading and gently patting around the eye area. Use daily, morning and night. Expiration date: 24 months from the date of manufacturing, 6 months after initial opening.
- Because all Whamisa products are 100% natural and mostly organic, although they are EWG Verified, it is very possible that certain ingredients might cause reactions to different skin types and conditions, such as redness or irritation. Those reactions could be temporary as your skin is adapting to a new skincare product. Nevertheless, STOP USAGE IMMEDIATELY if symptoms include but not limited to: red spots, swelling, itchiness. Do not apply to areas affected by dermatitis, eczema, or wounds.
Publisher: ENS Korea Co., Ltd.
Details: Ingredients: Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, ?(-)-alpha-bisabolol, Lactobacillus/Maculata Aloe leaf/Molasses Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Aloe Barbadensis Ferment Filtrate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Beeswax, Lactobacillus/Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome /Root Ferment Filtrate, Titanium Dioxide, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed Extract, Leonurus Sibiricus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Royal Jelly, Xanthan Gum, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) ?Adenosine, Fragrance
WHAT MAKES FERMENTED SKINCARE INGREDIENTS SPECIAL?
1. Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides. Additionally, fermentation helps break down the ingredients into more readily absorbed constituents, so the positive effects the ingredients have to offer are experienced more fully.
2. There's also early but promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, "shielding" effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus.
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches