Wenzel Great Basin Tent - 10 Person
- Shock corded fiberglass poles and fast feet for easy set-up
- Ridgepole on fly over front door and rear window for weather protection
- Hanging divider curtain creates two separate rooms
- Single doors with inside flap zippered window, four mesh windows, and three mesh roof vents for cross breeze
- Includes stakes, gear loft, two hanging pockets and a storage duffel
Legal Disclaimer: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Release Date: 2012-12-21
Details: One of Wenzel's largest, most spacious tents if your looking for extra room. The Great Basin base is 18 ft. x 10 ft. x 76" center height. With Dutch "D" style doors, 4 mesh windows and roof vents for ventilation, you'll stay comfortable throughout the night. You'll stay nice and dry with the welded polyethylene floor and removable seam-sealed fly, which includes a ridge pole that creates an awning over the front door and back window. The shock corded, multi-diameter, fiberglass poles with fast feet system make for easy setup and gives you more room by creating more head room and living space. Two removable divider curtains with "I" zippers creates three separate rooms--giving each member of the family some privacy. Also includes gear loft and two convenience pockets, an E-port for electrical cords, and pre-attached guy ropes for added stability.