VetriScience Laboratories, Cardio Strength Heart Support Formula, 90 Capsules
Brand: VetriScience Laboratories
Color: Original Version
- Cardio Strength is designed to support heart muscles, reduce oxidative stress, and support cardiovascular functions.
- Cardio Strength combines the synergistic effects of 11 ingredients that are vital for elderly dogs and cats. Recommended to support cardiovascular and circulatory health.of 11 ingredients that are vital for elderly animals
- VetriScience Cardio Strength is formulated under the supervision of our veterinary review board to ensure the best selection of high quality ingredients and to ensure the right levels of active ingredients to support cardiovascular health in pets.
- Recommended for dogs and cats with pre-existing suboptimal cardiovascular functions, breeds of dogs and cats that are predisposed to cardiovascular stress and to support older senior status dogs and cats.
- Cardio Strength is also available for dogs in a bite-size Chew form. VetriScience supplements are manufactured in the USA.
Publisher: Vetri-Science Laboratories
Details: Cardio Strength is designed to support heart muscles, reduce oxidative stress, and support cardiovascular functions. It also contains ingredients to support circulation and better utilization of oxygen. Cardio Strength combines the synergistic effects of 11 ingredients that are vital for elderly dogs and cats. Recommended to support cardiovascular and circulatory health. This formula includes; L-Taurine, L-Carnatine, N,N-Dimethylglycine (DMG), Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, EPA and GLA, Folate, Magnesium, Potassium and Selenium. Cardio Strength is formulated with the assistance of our veterinary review board to ensure the highest quality and right mixture of ingredients to support pet cardiovascular health. Active Ingredients Per Capsule: L-Carnitine HCl, 250 mg; L-Taurine, 250 mg; N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl, 50 mg; d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate (Vitamin E), 30 IU; Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) Powder Blend, 25 mg; Coenzyme Q10, 20 mg; Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) Powder Blend, 10 mg; Folic Acid, 0.9 mg; Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate/Malate), 0.5 mg; Potassium (as Potassium Citrate/Malate), 0.1 mg; Selenium (as Sodium Selenite), 0.007 mg. Inactive Ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearate.