Vasque Men's Constant Velocity II Trail Running Shoes Magnet/Red Black 12
Color: Magnet/True Red
- Synthetic, Air Mesh upper: A bonded upper of Air Mesh and 0.6mm synthetic reinforcement is strategically reinforced with stitching in high-wear areas and accented with reflective details at the toe and heel for visibility in low-light situations. A more robust 1.2mm synthetic toe cap protects from abrasion. A plush collar and tongue foam deliver comfort and help keep trail debris out of the shoe. A high-rebound performance footbed provides anatomical support and energy return..
- Vasque Traction Plus outsole. Sole: A Vasque exclusive Enduralast EVA midsole delivers longer cushion life by resisting compression. An ESS rock plate is co-molded to the EVA and provides protection from rocks and roots in the forefoot, while maintaining excellent ride and flex. A segmented Vasque Traction Plus rubber outsole allows full deformation during a heel strike for impact reduction and a smooth ride.
- Vasque AxisGrip rubber sole for high-performance grip. Enduralast EVA midsole for excellent cushioning and compression resistance. AR8 Last/fit is developed specifically for endurance running.
- Moisture Wicking Textile Lining. ESS Rock Plate. For: Trail running, Wilderness FKTs, and rugged, loose trail.
- Weighs 11 oz. (306g). Imported. .
Details: Versatility for every trail ahead. The Constant Velocity II strikes the perfect balance of trail performance, protection, and durability.