Stamina Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike
- Easy to get on and off; 8 levels of smooth, quiet magnetic resistance; padded, molded seat with backrest and handles for stability
- Multi-functional monitor that tracks time, speed, rotations per minute, distance, calories burned and scans through all stats
- Pulse sensors sync with monitor, making it easy to stay in your target heartrate zone; textured pedals with straps secure feet
- Easy-to-reach tension knob for quick changes in intensity during your workout; adjustable seat accommodates most users; compact design for easy storage
- Leveling stabilizer caps secure and level machine during workout
Publisher: Stamina Products, Inc. -- WAREHOUSE ORDERS
Details: Sit back, relax and ride: recumbents are designed for comfort, and the Stamina magnetic recumbent exercise bike 1360 is no different. You'll immediately notice how easy it is to get on and off the stationary recumbent, which makes it ideal for those with limited mobility. Its additional comfort features also make the recumbent cycling experience more pleasurable and include the adjustable, molded seat, the backrest and the easy-to-reach tension knob. Perhaps more importantly, you can avoid the crowded, bustling gym by investing in the 1360. The machine is quiet enough to use when watching TV, reading a book or simply conversing with someone else. Build muscle and endurance: just because you're comfortable doesn't mean you aren't getting a workout. Cycling both indoors and outdoors builds cardiovascular endurance and strengthens your legs, gluteus and core. With eight levels of magnetic resistance, you'll be able to tailor your workout to your ability level and progress over time. No matter how vigorous your session is, though, the textured pedals and straps will keep you secure while the machine itself is stabilized by the leveling caps. During your workout, you'll be further motivated by the multi-function monitor that tracks time, speed, rotations per minute, distance, calories burned and scans through all stats. After your workout, the bike stores easily, saving you space.