Stamina 35-1402 ATS Air Rower
- Wind resistance-provides efficient, smooth rowing stroke; Multi-function electronic performance monitor-displays strokes per minute, total strokes, distance, speed, time, and calories burned.
- Sliding seat-padded and upholstered for comfort; engineered to slide easily; Large foot plates-accommodate any size user; Adjustable nylon foot straps-hold feet securely in place; Over-sized aluminum seat rail-supports smooth-sliding seat
- Sturdy steel construction-built to last; Textured grips-keep hands stable & comfortable while rowing; Built-in wheels-ensure easy portability; Foldable frame-makes storage simpler
- Nylon rowing strap-chosen for strength; Floor protectors-safeguard your workout area & prevent skidding
- Angled seat rail-enables easy seat return
Publisher: Stamina Products, Inc. - DROPSHIP
Details: Row at your pace at your place: Building a healthy heart and body takes dedication and smart training. The Stamina ATS Air Rower 1402 effectively all major muscle groups to work your arms, legs, abs, and glutes. Designed to Fit Your Pace: The ATS Air Rower 1402 from Stamina Products is engineered to fit your workout. The Air Transfer System (ATS) adjusts the resistance constantly to match your rowing speed. As you row harder, the resistance increases. The resistance decreases as you slow your rowing stroke. The three window readout workout monitor gives you feedback with strokes per minute, total strokes, distance, speed, time, and calories burned. Engineered to Fit Your Place: The rower comes loaded with features. The aluminum seat rail on the 1402 ensures a smooth sliding action for the padded seat. The textured handle and oversized foot pedals add to your comfort and stability. The rower easily folds up and can be rolled out of the way while not in use. Row for results: Rowing is one of the best exercises for building a strong, conditioned body. Proven to provide an aerobic workout while minimizing the impact on your joints, the Stamina ATS Air Rower 1402 is your path to results.