Stamina 1300 Magnetic Resistance Upright Bike
Color: Metallic Gray
- Upright stationary bike for effective low-impact aerobic exercises in your home
- Smooth magnetic resistance with tension dial for adjusting intensity
- Large, easy-to-read monitor displays speed, distance, time, and calories burned with one-button control
- Oversized, cushioned seat with multiple positions
- Some assembly required; 1-year warranty on frame, 90 days on parts
Warranty: Frame: 1 Year
Details: Stationary cycling is one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints. Choose your own workout intensity with the 8-step adjustable tensionEnjoy an effective low-impact aerobic workout in your home with the Stamina 1300 upright stationary bike--a great tool for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints. The Stamina 1300's magnetic resistance gives you a quiet, smooth workout with a tension dial that lets you choose and change the intensity/resistance anytime during your workout.
The InTouch monitor provides easy readability; see larger image for more features.
Features and Specifications
- Stamina InTouch monitor with large, easy-to-read numbers
- Monitor tracks time, speed, distance, calories, and scans with simple, one-button control
- Oversized, weighted pedals
- Comfortable, oversized, wrapped vinyl seat with multiple seat positions
- Rolls for easy storage
- Leveling stabilizer caps
- Maximum user weight: 250 pounds
- Recommended workout area: 4 x 5 feet
- Warranty: 1 year on frame, 90 days on parts
- Dimensions: 35 x 22.63 x 48.5 inches (LxWxH)
About Exercise Bikes
Despite the competition from trendy new fitness inventions, exercise bikes continue to be popular options for home exercise. They offer the same aerobic benefits of riding a bicycle at any time, in any weather, without leaving the comfort and safety of home. Exercise bikes don't take up much space, require little or no balance or coordination, and can provide an effective workout for all levels of users, from beginners to serious competitors. While the same could be said for a number of other types of home fitness equipment, the exercise bike is one of the few that allows you to watch television or read a magazine while you work out. For many people, having convenient access to quality exercise equipment is critical to sticking with a long-term exercise program.