Source Naturals L-Tryptophan, 1500 mg Serving, Essential Amino Acid Supplement Helps Combat Stress, Encourage Positive Mood & Relaxation and Promotes Drowsiness, Rest and Sleep - 120 Capsules
Artist: Tommy James
Brand: Source Naturals
- The essential amino acid L-tryptophan is the precursor of two natural compounds of great importance.
- This product produces melatonin in the body to support natural, restful sleep and supports serotonin production for positive outlook and good mood.
- L-tryptophan may help relieve symptoms in some cases of anxiety, especially when depression and sleep problems are also involved.
- Research also suggests that L-Tryptophan can help reduce pain and migraines as well as weaken withdrawal symptoms in those stopping use of cigarettes or alcohol.
- Source Naturals L-Tryptophan is regularly tested to ensure the highest standards of quality and purity.
Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not yet been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Number Of Discs: 1
Publisher: Source Naturals
Release Date: 2006-06-21
Details: The essential amino acid L-tryptophan helps support relaxation, restful sleep, and positive mood. It plays a part in the synthesis of both melatonin and serotonin, hormones involved with mood and stress response. L-Tryptophan also supports immune functions because it is the body's precursor to the kynurenines that regulate immunity. If needed, L-tryptophan converts to niacin in the body, which supports circulation, a healthy nervous system, the metabolism of food, and the production of hydrochloric acid for the digestive system. Source Naturals L-Tryptophan is extremely pure and is regularly tested to ensure the highest standards of quality.