Black Sugar Honey Mask
Brand: SKIN FOOD since 1957
- Honey and black sugar are combined for superior moisturization and exfoliation benefits.
- Black sugar is unrefined and enriched with minerals, particularly phosphorus, calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium. It is also rich in vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, and pantothenic acid.
- Dual-layer formula: mix the bottom black sugar layer with the top honey-enriched layer to gently remove oil, dead skin cells, and impurities while hydrating skin.
- Manuka honey has a rich brown color and distinctive aroma. Provides antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Honey provides superior antibacterial properties and long lasting moisture.it prevents dryness and flaking and makes skin visibly brighter for a radiant complexion.
Legal Disclaimer: Must be at least 18 & over to purchase
Publisher: SKIN FOOD since 1957
Release Date: 2016-07-01
Details: A ultra-moisturizing exfoliating mask sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with black sugar granules, while nourishing skin with acacia honey and Manuka honey.