Sensodyne Sensitivity Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth, Fresh Mint, 4 ounce (Pack of 2)
- #1 sensitivity toothpaste recommend by dentists to manage symptoms of tooth pain caused by sensitive teeth
- Provides all-day sensitivity relief and protects against cavities
- To best manage your tooth sensitivity, brush twice a day with Sensodyne sensitivity toothpaste
- Fresh mint flavor keeps your mouth feeling fresh and clean
- 9 out of 10 dentists recommend Sensodyne sensitive toothpaste for people with tooth sensitivity
Release Date: 2017-01-30
Details: Dentin hypersensitivity, or tooth sensitivity, is a common dental problem where dentin is exposed. It's a condition that can develop over time, as a result of common problems such as receding gums and enamel wear. With twice daily brushing, Sensodyne Fresh Mint sensitivity toothpaste works deep inside the tooth to soothe painful tooth sensitivity and helps to keep the pain from coming back in as little as 2 weeks. Sensodyne Fresh Mint toothpaste has a mild mint flavor that keeps your mouth feeling fresh and clean. It's fluoride and potassium nitrate formula provides cavity protection and long-lasting tooth sensitivity protection. Here are some of the more common triggers for tooth sensitivity: Eating or drinking cold food or drinks, eating or drinking hot food or drinks, eating sugary or sour foods, breathing in cold air, brushing teeth. Sensodyne toothpaste has become the Number 1 dentist recommended sensitivity toothpaste - in fact 9 out of 10 dentists recommend us. With twice daily brushing Sensodyne provides proven relief from the pain of sensitive teeth.