Schwinn Vantage F3 700C Performance Road Bike with Flat Bar and Disc Brakes, 56cm/Medium Frame, Black
- Designed for beginner to intermediate riders who want to start pushing themselves further and faster than they ever have before. Suggested rider height range for the Vantage F3 is 5' 7" - 5' 10"
- Schwinn Smooth Ride Technology frame features an elastomer soft tail suspension that provides optimal comfort wherever your adventure takes you
- Shimano 21-speed Tourney drivetrain with Shimano EZ-Fire trigger shifters for precise shifting and a wide, versatile gear range
- Light and strong Alex DC-26 rims with Schwinn 35c hybrid tires provide a dependable and comfortable ride
- Rack and fender mounts let you customize your ride to meet all your commuting and touring needs; Schwinn sport Ergo dual-density grips add comfort
Publisher: Pacific Cycle (Over-Boxed Product)
Details: Whether you're a trying to improve your fitness, crush your morning commute, or take your ride to the next level, the 700c Schwinn vantage F3 is the ride for you. This sleek Sport hybrid doubles as a flat bar road bike for the perfect combination of durability, versatility and speed. The key is the Schwinn smooth ride technology (s.R.T.) aluminum endurance frame. Srt inserts an elastomer isolation unit with 15 millimeters of travel between the seat stays and the seat tube for a little extra give, which works to dampen vibrations and absorb bumps without added bike weight. You won't lose any lateral stiffness, so srt lets you ride harder and longer while maintaining an incredibly smooth ride. The 21-speed Shimano Tourney drivetrain with Shimano ez-fire trigger Shifters offers a wide and versatile gear range, while alloy mechanical disc brakes help you stop at a moment's notice. Rack and fender mounts conveniently let you customize the ride, great for daily commuters or weekend campers. The vantage F3 allows you to run errands, commute to work on a gravel road and get in your workout all in the same day. All Schwinn bikes come with a limited lifetime for as long as you own the bike. Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn. Note: all product weights do not include pedals and are based on a medium frame size, but the bike does come with pedals.
Package Dimensions: 54.3 x 28.7 x 8.0 inches