Schwinn IC3 Indoor Cycling Bike
- 40 lb. flywheel powered by a smooth and silent belt drive with infinitely variable resistance
- Dual SPD pedals come standard with toe cages and clips
- Fully adjustable ventilated race-style seat
- Urethane-dipped handlebars with fore/aft adjustment
- Oversized water bottle holder with integrated media holder
Publisher: Nautilus, Inc.
Details: The new Schwinn IC3 is a low impact, cardio-kicking indoor cycling bike designed with the serious cyclist in mind. When harsh weather or a crazy schedule drives your workout inside, just hop on the IC3 for a high-energy, low-impact training experience that will have you feeling like you're riding through rolling hills. With a generous LCD console, Bluetooth connectivity, a 40-pound flywheel and infinitely variable resistance, this bike offers serious value for the serious cyclist.
Package Dimensions: 40.5 x 34.3 x 10.0 inches