Schwinn Elm Girls Bike for Toddlers and Kids, 20-Inch Wheels, Teal
- This Schwinn Elm girl's bike with 20-inch wheels is designed for children 6 years old and up, or 48 - 60 inches tall. The Elm is perfect for riding to the park or riding on the sidewalk around the neighborhood.
- With Schwinn's SmartStart Technology, this bike is designed just for kids: lighter frame, cranks and pedals are positioned forward, gearing designed for easier starting, narrower pedal positions, and smaller grips and seat.
- Designed with younger riders in mind, this bike includes a rear coaster brake (reverse the pedals to stop) and a front caliper brake (hand-brake like adult bikes); easing the transition to a hand-brake-only bike when they’re ready.
- The adjustable saddle, seat post, and slack seat-tube angle make for easy, tool-free adjustments to allow the Schwinn Elm girl's bike to grow with your child and prepare them for a full-sized bicycle.
- The Schwinn Elm girl's bike with 20-inch wheels comes ready to be assembled and includes the following: saddle handle, kickstand, chainguard, and number plate.
Release Date: 01-11-2018
Details: The Schwinn Elm is a great bike for teaching your child to ride with confidence. The Elm features a Smart Start design, which has been carefully calibrated to a child’s proportions for a comfortable ride and ideal riding position. This includes a lighter bike frame for added control, smaller grip handles to match smaller hands, a narrower pedal position to match narrow kid hips, and much more. Best of all, the Elm grows with your child. The tool-free adjustable seat post easily accommodates your child as they get taller. Plus, the inclusion of both rear coaster and front and rear hand brakes eases the transition to a bigger, hand-break-only bike when they’re ready. All Schwinn bikes come with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike. Teach your child the joy of riding on the brand you trust with the Schwinn Elm.
Package Dimensions: 51.5 x 29.5 x 10.9 inches