Salomon Women's Outpath GTX W Hiking Sneakers, Blue, Mesh, Textile, 7 M
Color: Tahitian Tide, Reflecting Pond, Black
- High traction Contagrip outsole
- Injected EVA and molded shank midsole, EVA shaped footbed sockliner
- Gore-Tex performance comfort footwear membrane, textile lining material
- Full bootie construction, seamless sensifit
- Asymmetrical lacing, precise forefoot fit, gusseted tongue and lace pocket
Details: A fast hiking shoe for those who want to break their own trail and steer clear of the crowd, the Outpath GTX is light, flexible and durable - just what you need for an adventurous day exploring the backcountry. The lightest shoe of its kind on the market, the Outpath GTX weighs in at only 330g meaning you can and go longer and farther. The Outpath GTX utilizes resistant mesh and an innovative seamless construction technique that actually welds textile onto textile, resulting in a stronger and more durable shoe. A real toe and heel cap are precisely and discreetly placed within the shoe, providing protection where it's needed most. Details: High traction Contagrip outsole, injected EVA and molded shank midsole, EVA shaped footbed sockliner, Gore-Tex performance comfort footwear membrane, textile lining material, full bootie construction, seamless sensifit, water resistant textile and waterproof synthetic upper, asymmetrical lacing, precise forefoot fit, quicklace, gusseted tongue and lace pocket. Material: Mesh, Textile, Man Made.