Ring Chime, A Wi-Fi-Enabled Speaker for Your Ring Video Doorbell
- Plug Ring Chime into any standard power outlet, and get instant alerts anywhere in your home.
- Plug and play: Plug it in, connect it to your Wi-Fi network and link it to your Ring devices. It’s that easy.
- Compatible with Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Pro and Stick Up Cam. Internet requirements is 4 Mbps for all 1080p ring devices or 2 Mbps for 720p ring devices
- Volume control: Adjust the volume directly from the free Ring app. Connectivity : 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection @ 2.4GHz only
- Do not disturb mode: Disable alerts anytime so you can get some peace and quiet. Power-110-240 VAC
Publisher: Edison Junior
Release Date: 01-01-2017
Details: At Ring, our mission is simple: To reduce crime in neighborhoods. And by putting the power of home security in your hands, we’re making that mission a reality. Ring keeps your home secure and your family safe by protecting you against intruders, burglars, package thieves and any other unwanted guests. Ring Chime enhances your Ring experience by amplifying your alerts and letting you receive notifications anywhere in your home. Ring Chime links to an unlimited number of Ring devices, so no matter how many Ring Video Doorbells, Ring Pros or Stick Up Cams you have, it can handle the load. Chime sends you instant alerts as soon as someone presses the button on your doorbell or triggers your motion sensors, so you’ll always know when you have a visitor at your door or a stranger on your property. Chime can be set up in minutes. Simply plug it into any standard power outlet, connect it to your home Wi-Fi network, link it to your Ring devices, and you’re good to go. With Chime, you’ll never miss an alert—even if your phone is in the other room. Domestic version with standard US-style plug. Requires Wi-Fi connection. Dual notifications: One for motion-activated alerts and another for doorbell button presses
Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.5 x 2.7 inches