pH- D Feminine Health Support
- pH-D was developed by physicians and healthcare professionals and recommended by doctors and pharmacists!
- pH-D is manufactured with medical grade boric acid in the united states in a facility that has the highest safety standards possible.
- Each batch of finished product is 3rd party tested to satisfy protocols and standards before being released for sale.
- Clinical studies report that boric acid may assist in treating the symptoms of vaginal odor and itch.
- You can order ph-d feminine health support in the privacy of your own home, and have it shipped directly…in discreet packaging of course.
The active ingredient in pH-D Feminine Health Support is boric acid, a naturally occurring compound. Boric acid has both antifungal and antiviral properties, and has been accepted by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as an effective preventative measure against recurring bacterial vaginosis and yeast infections.
Natural treatments are usually best. Before you request a prescription drug to treat your symptoms, give your vagina a chance to correct itself, with a little help from pH-D. Ask your doctor if it’s right for you. This homeopathic treatment can help restore the proper acidity to your vagina, leading to a balanced pH…and a happy hoo-ha.
It is important to obtain the advice of your physician and receive a diagnosis and treatment regimen. Doctors often treat bacterial infections with prescription antibiotics and also often use boric acid, as well.
The 600 mg of boric acid within the suppositories is consistent with dosage levels used in clinical studies. Dosing regimens vary depending on the specific condition.
- Usually, treatment involves the use of one (1) suppository per day for 6-14 days.
- If symptoms are severe insert one (1) suppository twice daily for 6 days, or longer if needed.
- For women subject to chronic vaginal infections, using one (1) suppository daily after intercourse and/or during menstruation may help prevent infections.
Q: HOW FAR ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO INSERT THIS?
A: Using your fingers, or if you have an applicator, insert it as far as it will comfortably go.
Q: WILL THIS PRODUCT HELP WITH CHRONIC BV, MY PH IS CURRENTLY AT A 5.5?
A: Yes, pH-D will help restore your vaginal pH to its normal level, which is between 3.8 and 4.5.
Q: CAN I USE THESE WHILE ON MY PERIOD OR SHOULD I WAIT UNTIL IT'S OVER?
A: Yes, you can use pH-D while on your period.