Emulsified MCT Oil
- Just stir and go! Emulsified MCT Oil gives you all the benefits of MCT Oil in the most convenient way possible. Unlike traditional MCT Oil, emulsified MCT Oil doesn't require a blender to mix evenly. Onnit EMCT is 100% pure premium MCT oil with lauric acid, harvested from coconuts and sustainably sourced. Contains no palm oil, the leading constituent in most MCT oils. Free of fillers, additives, and flavoring.
- Great with coffee. Onnit Emulsified MCT oil is a bulletproof way to turn your morning cup of Joe into a creamy, delicious source of sustained energy for the day, supporting mental focus and clarity. Also great with tea, shakes, and smoothies, as well as food, such as fruit, your morning bowl of oatmeal, and desserts.
- MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) are a beneficial fat that's easily converted into fuel in the form of ketones, one of the brain's primary sources of energy as well as a vital source of ATP energy for the body. Onnit EMCT oil is excellent for those adhering to a ketogenic diet, which utilizes fats rather than carbs for energy, a state known as ketosis. MCT oil is a perfect supplement for other low carb diets, like the Paleo diet, and for weight management support.
- 100% coconut sourced and rich in lauric acid, a key nutrient for human optimization. By sourcing our MCT Oil from coconuts, we prevent the deforestation of palm forests -- a natural habitat for endangered orangutans. MCT oil is a superior alternative to coconut oil for MCTs because it contains greater quantities of C8 (Caprylic Acid) and C10 (Capric Acid) MCTs, which take fewer steps to convert to caloric energy than the other saturated fat forms found in coconut oil.
- Organic | Non-GMO | Gluten-Free | Sugar-Free | Vegan-Friendly. Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
Publisher: Inventory Management Services- HPC
Release Date: 2017-11-09
Details: Emulsified MCT Oil gives you all the benefits of MCT oil in the most convenient way possible. Instead of needing a blender, you just stir in any one of these delicious flavors and it mixes evenly and instantly. MCTs are one of the cleanest fuel sources available for the body, supporting energy and healthy metabolism. Emulsifying is a process of utilizing a combination of air and water allow fats to disperse evenly in water. No more MCT oil slicks on the top of your coffee! The 123 of MCT: MCT Stands for Medium Chain Triglycerides. Fats like these are important to support a healthy brain and multiple body systems. They play a particularly valuable role in weight management because of a positive effect on leptin receptors, assisting in keeping you feeling full and satisfied for hours. For high intensity athletes and those following a higher fat, lower carbohydrate diet, MCTs can serve as a vital source of energy to fuel yourself through even the most intense workouts. Onnit’s MCT is 100% coconut sourced and contains a high amount of lauric acid, an important nutrient for human optimization. In addition, by sourcing our MCT oil from coconuts, we prevent the deforestation of palm forests – a natural habitat for endangered orangutans.