ONIX Graphite Z5 Pickleball Paddle (Graphite Carbon Fiber Face with Rough Texture Surface, Cushion Comfort Grip and Nomex Honeycomb Core for Touch, Control, and Power)
- LEADING PICKLEBALL MANUFACTURER – ONIX is the leading manufacturer of performance pickleball paddles; balls; and accessories that enable players to compete at their highest level.
- MOST POPULAR PADDLE – The Graphite Z5 Pickleball Paddle is the most popular paddle coming from ONIX. With its spectacular touch and control; it is the ultimate pickleball racket for every stage of pickleball player from beginner through advanced.
- TENNIS HANDLE SHAPE – Mimics the handle shape of a tennis racket, making it comfortable to us; as well as providing great spin and control during play to ensure your game is at its best. Each Z5 pickleball paddle is protected with an edge guard.
- NOMEX HONEYCOMB CORE – The ONIX Z5 paddle is perfect for any player that is striving for amazing ball control of a nomex paddle in a medium-weight graphite paddle. With the racquet being a perfect medium-weight of 7.5-8.2 lbs
- USAPA/USA PICKLEBALL APPROVED – The Z5 ONIX pickleball paddle meets and is approved by USAPA and USA Pickleball requirements deeming it acceptable for all official tournament play.
model number: KZ1500-BLU1
Part Number: KZ1500-BLU1
Details: The Onix Graphite Z5 is the most popular paddle in the Onix line because of its outstanding touch and ball control. The graphite face and nomex core give players superior feel of the ball, and with a total paddle weight of 7.5-8.2 ounces, the Z5 strikes a perfect balance between power and speed. The Widebody shape on the Z5 is great for beginner through advanced level players with its large sweet spot. The Z5 paddle is perfect for the player that is looking for the outstanding ball control of a nomex paddle in a medium-weight graphite paddle.
Package Dimensions: 15.5 x 8.0 x 0.7 inches