OmegaPet Dog Kidney Support, Kidney Support for Cats and Dogs, Bladder Support for Dogs, Best Natural Pet Kidney Care for Improved Appetite and Energy
- ✅ WHILE OTHER KIDNEY SUPPORT PRODUCTS may have unintended side effects, make symptoms worse, or simply yield no change in mood or eating, OmegaPet's KSF1 contains clinically proven natural ingredients that work together to support optimal kidney and bladder health. This means healthier appetite, more energy, more play time and no meds!
- ✅ CLINICALLY PROVEN COMPLEX: The herbal ingredients in the KS formula are clinically proven to support healthy blood pressure, water balance and fluid regulation, and routine endocrine/kidney functioning
- ✅ JUNIPER BERRY - Juniper berries are great antioxidants and have potent antibacterial, antiviral, diuretic and antiseptic properties. They're extremely useful to alleviate health conditions associated to the kidneys and bladder. DANDELION LEAF - Dandelion leaves and roots have been used for centuries to treat liver, gallbladder, kidney, and joint problems. ...Dandelion leaf is also a good natural source of potassium
- ✅ CLEAVERS LEAF - It is a naturally diuretic so it is also good for the kidneys and urinary tract. Cleavers can be used to treat cystitis and urinary conditions. CORNSILK - Corn silk is used for bladder infections, inflammation of the urinary system, inflammation of the prostate, kidney stones, and bedwetting.
- ✅ NO HARMFUL MEDS: this herbal solution is an effective natural alternative to potentially dangerous drugs or chemicals
Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this page is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care.
Details: Kidney Support for Dogs and Cats - Organic Bladder and Kidney Treatment for Improved Appetite and Energy - Natural Dog & Cat Kidney Care *While this product can be used in pets with kidney disease it is not intended as a stand alone treatment or cure. Please consult with your veterinarian