NTK Oregon GT 2 to 3 Person 5 by 7 Foot Outdoor Dome Family Camping Tent 100% Waterproof 2500mm, Easy Assembly, Durable Fabric Full Coverage Rainfly, Micro Mosquito Mesh
- DESIGNED FOR QUICK & EASY ASSEMBLY - The Oregon 2-3 person tent is great for all the family. With easy assembly, the spacious one door tent weighs 6lbs with a comfortable floor size of 7ft x 5ft and 3.8ft center height for maximum comfort.
- DOUBLE LAYER FULL COVERAGE RAINFLY - 100% waterproof 190T polyester laminated with polyurethane. 2500mm water column rainfly provides full coverage, while the heat-seamed thermoplastic coating offers UV protection. Inner tent has a large 2-way zipper D-style door with full mosquito mesh protection. Roomy utility pocket for storage and ventilated mesh roof.
- THICK NANO-FLEX TECHNOLOGY FRAME - Extra thick Nano-flex fiberglass poles interconnect with double gold chrome plated ferrule hardware and strong elastic, offering a sturdy construction. Made with 100% virgin material to provide additional strength and flexibility. The high-performance NTK outdoor camping tent also has a pin-and-ring system for fast and easy setup.
- BREATHABLE MICRO MOSQUITO MESH - Ultra-thin NO-SEE-UM polyester micro-mesh fabric keeps you safe from the smallest insects and mosquitoes - letting fresh air in while keeping bugs out! Freestanding design is easy to set up and take down. Built for the Brazilian Amazon, the Oregon 3-season dome family tent will keep you comfortable and protected from heat, rain and wind.
- HEAVY DUTY ANTI FUNGUS FLOOR MATERIAL - Seamless, anti-fungal polyethylene with a silver-coated inner layer to prevents leaks, keeping you dry and protected. The flooring has a unique bathtub-style construction barrier, designed to ensure so you won't wake up in a puddle! CPAI-84 fire retardant rainfly comes with a zipped stuff bag and ID label to personalize your tent.
Details: Experience an Outdoor Lifestyle in Ultimate Comfort
The OREGON GT series is our premium line of tents. Originally built to withstand and offer comfort against the strong heat, rain and wind of the Brazilian Amazon, NTK develops high performance tents with a focus on water protection, ventilation enhancement and state of the art fiberglass support.
Every detail on the Oregon GT tent showcases perfection. From the seamed flooring, precise construction threads, prime white fiberglass rods, double gold chrome metal hardware and heavy elastics; to the bright orange strings and polyurethane CPAI-84 fire retardant coated heat-seamed rainfly.
Oregon GT Specifications
Sleeps: Up to 3 people (adults and kids)
Number of Doors: 1
Frame: Fiberglass rods connected with internal elastic and chrome plated ferrules
Inner Material: 190T breathable Polyester Mosquito NO-SEE-UM micro net fabric
Floor Material: Seamless heavy duty anti-fungal polyethylene to keep you dry and protected
Security: Meets CPAI-84 flammability requirements
Outer Material: 100% Waterproof 190T polyester laminated with polyurethane (2500mm water column). Partially aluminum, heat-welded and seam-sealed with UV protection
Dimensions: H x W x D 115x 155 x 210cm / 3.8 x 5 x 7ft
Center Height: 1.15m / 3.8ft
Weight: 2.6kg / 6 lb
Design Type: Freestanding
About NTK Outdoor
NTK is the international brand of Nautika, the leading brand of Family Camping and Outdoor Lifestyle products in Brazil and South America. Founded in 1974, Nautika began to develop camping and recreational products to cater to the needs of outdoor enthusiasts. Today NTK is available in 22 countries and growing at a rapid pace. We hope you enjoy our products, as much as we enjoy making them.