My Potted Plant's Live Sedum Lemon Ball Succulent (6 inch)
Brand: My Potted Plant
- LIVE INDOOR SUCCULENT!- Creeping Sedum is a great addition to the succulent collection. This mounding/trailing succulent foliage spills nicely from containers or over a raised border edge.
- EASY PLANT CARE - Stonecrop makes an outstanding, low-maintenance house plant in sunny rooms or used as a ground cover in a xeriscape. Can take full sun and extreme heat. Water when the soil is completely dry.
- SHIPS IN A GROWERS POT - Ships as, young teen lemon ball, in a 6-inch green azalea pot from our nursery to your house. Stands at 9in tall, measured from the bottom of the pot and is 9in wide.
- ENJOY LIVING DECOR - 'Lemon Ball forms a vivid mound of chartreuse foliage that grows 4-5" tall and spreads 10-12". Has fine textured green needle-like leaves with a denser, bushy habit
- GREAT BEGINNER PLANT - The easy to grow Sedum is a great addition for succulent dish for that lush green cover or pot it in a hanging planter.
Publisher: My Potted Plant
Details: The Lemon Ball Sedum Sedum mexicanum is easy to grow and quite resilient as a trailing succulent with lush green appearance, reminiscent of a lush grass lawn. A great beginner succulent for the home’s windowsill. It can withstand those long forgotten weeks of not being watered and doesn't need to be repotted. Make sure its receiving plenty of direct light and it will be thriving plant. Plants are alive and growing; each one varies from one another, so the greenery decor in the photo may be different from the one you receive. The heights can range anywhere from 6 to 9 inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Each plant is grown and hand picked by our growers, to ensure you’re getting the healthiest, best-looking, and highest quality plants delivered to your door. Every plant is packaged and potted with special care by our crew, in a secure shipping container so the plant can arrive happy.