Mongoose Expo Scooter, Featuring Front and Rear Caliper Brakes and Rear Axle Pegs with 12-Inch Inflatable Wheels, Green/Grey
- Rides over bumps on paved and non paved surfaces, 12 inch air filled bike style tires, Riding around the neighborhood or urban mushing
- BMX bike style handle bars and hand brakes are easy to stop and build confidences, Also freestyle handlebar rotor and axle pegs
- Wide foot deck make it easy to balance and stable while coasting, Perfect for riders 6 to 9 years old, maximum weight 220 lbs
- Looks like a Mongoose bike, but rides over all the stuff that inline skate wheel scooters can't. Includes 2 axle pegs incase you want to grind a side walk on the way to the park
- Steel traction coated deck, Measures 33"high at handle bar, 48" long from wheel to wheel, deck is 14" long and 4" wide, Handlebar can be adjusted 3"
Details: For almost 40 years, Mongoose has been in the dirt, on the trails, and off the ramps. Founded in 1974 in a Southern California garage, Mongoose has always been an aggressive brand with products that push the limits of what a rider can do. Blaze off-road trails or race down paved streets with this scooter's 12-inch air-inflated wheels, perfect for all types of terrain. BMX bike-style alloy caliper hand brakes provide confident speed control and immediate stopping ability. This scooter features a wide foot deck for added balance and stability while coasting. Impress friends with epic sidewalk tricks with the scooter's BMX freestyle brake rotor and axle pegs. This scooter comes unassembled and has a 220-pound maximum weight capacity.
Package Dimensions: 36.0 x 24.5 x 6.5 inches