Long Handle Foot Scrubber - (Stiff)
- Good for deep cleaning your feet while you shower or bathe.
- Convenient handle with finger grips to clean your feet with ease in the shower or bath.
- Removes dirt and helps smooth out the rough edges of your feet.
- Can also be used as an all over body brush to remove unwanted dirt and residue from your back and body.
Long Handle Foot Scrubber (Stiff Bristles):
1. 20” Long and 3" wide
2. Stiff bristles
3. Wide head for easy coverage
4. Good for deep cleaning feet
Q: IS FOOTMATE® RIGHT FOR ME?
A: The product is great for the elderly, anyone with back problems, pregnant women, athletes, people that have trouble bending or seeing their feet while showering or bathing, or anyone wanting a soothing, stimulating way to clean and massage their feet in the shower. It’s also a powerful and valuable tool for diabetic foot care.
Q: HOW DOES IT HELP DIABETICS?
A: Diabetics are more vulnerable to foot problems because diabetes can damage nerves and reduce blood flow to the feet. The American Diabetes Association estimates that one in five people with diabetes who seek hospital care do so for foot problems. With proper foot care, most serious health problems associated with diabetes can be prevented. Regular use of The FootMate® Foot Transformation System® can help stimulate blood flow to the feet and aid in keeping circulation problems to a minimum.
Q: WHAT IS REFLEXOLOGY?
A: Foot reflexology is the use of pressure and stimulus on the feet to improve overall health. Foot reflexology does more than just make your feet feel better - it is thought to alleviate many ailments including back pain, stress, and headaches. It may also offer potent foot detox benefits. To get the full benefit, foot reflexology massage should be administered frequently, and The FootMate® System makes this easy, right in your own home!