Keto MCT Oil containing ONLY Caprylic Acid (C8) ~ Keto & Vegan Diet Friendly, Gluten & Dairy Free ~ Made from Non-GMO Coconuts - 16oz Leak Proof Bottle
Brand: Sports Research
- C8 MCT Oil BENEFITS: Caprylic Acid (C8) MCT Oil converts into ketone energy faster than traditional MCT Oils, helping to ignite ketone production while keeping you satisfied and free of food cravings. Build toward your athletic and weight management goals with Keto C8 MCT.*
- NO MORE MESS: Tired of leaking MCT bottles? Our premium squeeze cap is not only leak proof but disperses the oil without leaving a mess
- MADE FROM COCONUT: Sourced from non-GMO Coconut Oil with absolutely NO palm oil
- REAL CERTIFICATIONS: Other brands claim to be but our MCT Oil is 3rd party Non-GMO project Verified and Certified Keto, Paleo and Vegan Friendly
- 90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you're not satisfied with our Keto c8 MCT Oil simply return your product within 90 days for a refund.**
Legal Disclaimer: "As with all oil based products, consuming Keto C8 for the first time may cause mild stomach discomfort. If this occurs, we suggest halving the serving size and gradually work your way up to the recommended serving size. Consuming this product on an empty stomach may also cause stomach discomfort. Excessive consumption may cause digestive discomfort, so please avoid consuming more than three tablespoons per day. Do not use if the inner-freshness seal is damaged or missing." *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **The 90 day money back guarantee is valid only for first time purchases of a product, and redeemable Item(s) must be shipped back to Sports Research (at customers expense) with a valid receipt in order to process the return. No refund will be given without valid receipt. Customer may not return same item for refund more than once.
Publisher: Sports Research
WHAT ARE MCTs
Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are fats with an unusual chemical structure that allows the body to digest them easily. Most fats are broken down in the intestine and remade into a special form that can be transported in the blood. But MCTs bypass the digestion process intact and taken into the bloodstream where they are used as quick energy for the body.
LAURIC ACID & OIL PULLING
Coconut oil pulling has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for nearly 3000 years. The main reason why it works is because of the anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects of Lauric Acid, which helps to "pull out" bacteria, fungi and other debris from the mouth.*
Athletes often sip carbohydrate-loaded drinks during exercise. MCTs may provide an alternative. Like other fats, they provide more energy per ounce than carbs; but unlike normal fats, this energy can be released rapidly helping to improve performance.
Studies suggest replacing calories with MCT, without exceeding daily caloric requirements, can result in a small but significant increase in the rate of fat loss over time.
Start by swishing 1-2 tablespoons of SR MCT oil in your mouth for 5 min, and gradually build up to 15-20 min. Discard the oil and immediately rinse your mouth out with warm water.
SMOOTHIES: Add 1 tablespoon of MCT Oil to your favorite juice, smoothie or protein drink for a long-lasting energy boost.
SALADS: Substitute traditional oils with MCT Oil in your favorite salad dressings.
COFFEE:Upgrade your coffee by mixing 1 tablespoon of MCT Oil and 1 teaspoon of grass feed butter for sustained energy without the caffeine crash.Palm oil production has led to the deforestation of many previously tropical areas and accounts for upwards of 10% of CO2 emissions in the world.
Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches