Inspire Fitness M2 Home Gym
- Frame: Heavy-duty 2"x 4" oval and 3"round 11 gauge tubular steel
- Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish
- Pivot Points: The bench press pivot points have 1½" Precision Steel Ball Bearings, all other parts pivot on Oil Impregnated Brass Bushings to ensure a smooth and fluid motion with no maintenance
- Accessories: 48" Aluminum Revolving Lat Bar, Aluminum Revolving Easy Curl Bar, Strap Handles with revolving grips, and an Ankle Strap
- Dimensions: 48" W x 72" D x 78" H
Publisher: Inspire Fitness
Details: The M2 represents all of the capability of a multi-weight stack gym in a compact, single stack, forward design. Its unique press arm offers both fixed pressing exercises as well as free motion movements. Why is this important? Well, fixed pressing exercises help develop size and strength, while free motion movements improve mobility and coordination. For maximum benefit in a minimum amount of time, the M2 is the answer. In its construction, it uses commercial 11 gauge steel for its frame, nylon pulleys (not plastic), 2000lb. tensile strength cables, and precision ball bearings in its press arm pivot. Along with a matte black finish and chrome accents, the M2 is not only highly functional; it's a sight to behold. Whether you are a beginner, an athlete or a seasoned weight lifter, the M2 will motivate you with its looks and performance and take you to your goals in record time.