Healthworks Turmeric Root Powder (Curcumin) Organic
- Certified Organic and Easy to Use! This bright yellow powder has a warm aroma and gingery/peppery taste making it an excellent addition to Indian, Moroccan, Asian and Middle Eastern dishes!
- A small pinch of turmeric powder will add a nice orange-yellow hue to salad dressings. Use it to spice vegetables and meat, particularly lamb. It also will complement any recipe that uses rice, lentils and beans.
- Our turmeric is all natural and non-irradiated. Our high purity powder has a great taste, powerful anti-inflammatory effects and antioxidant properties The most active ingredient in turmeric is Curcumin. Curcumin is known for protecting the body's cells and and relieving plain
- Right from the source: Our organic turmeric powder is hand selected from small sustainable farmers to provide a truly exquisite powder to your front door
- Our Healthworks Customer Satisfaction Promise: We love our turmeric and stand behind it; Receive a full refund or replacement within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied.
Details: Maca Powder has been used as a powerful nutritional staple by the Peruvians for thousands of years. Also known as "Peruvian Ginseng", it has been used as an energy source without the jitters or crashes! Healthworks Maca Root Powder is high in Protein, Fiber, Vitamin C, B Vitamins, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Copper, Manganese and Fatty Acids. Maca can be added to smoothies and juices as well as soups, energy bars, oatmeal, baked goods and even cereal! We partner with small farmers right from the source to ensure a product that meets our sustainable standards. Healthworks Maca Root Powder is raw to ensure maximum nutrient absorption. ** Due to the strength of this superfood, we recommend starting out with a small dose.
WARNING: Consuming this product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.