GLX Unisex-Adult Size M14 Cruiser Scooter Motorcycle Half Helmet with Free Tinted Retractable Visor DOT Approved (Matte Black, X-Large)
Color: Matte Black
- The M14 exhibits a dynamic and innovative layout configuration, extensive fabrication, as well as internal pampering presenting specific plush inner liner components to exceed DOT certification standards.
- Integrated sun shield designed to deploy and retract promptly. Useful in minimizing time adjusting, and maximizing time enjoying. Free smoke shield protects from 99% of the sun’s damaging UV rays.
- Additional built-in compartments designed to encompass audio enhancement equipment, or similar communication systems. A quick release strap designed for convenience, as well as peace of mind security.
- Fully removable, washable, and replaceable microfiber inner material. Premium synthetic leather along the lower edge of the liner designed to increase durability and add an extra touch of style.
- All helmets purchased through an authorized distributor would contain the standard GLX One-Year Limited Manufacturer, as well as continuous support for any future assistance that may be needed.
Details: GLX HISTORY GLX Helmets was established in Southern California in 2002. We import and distribute motorcycle helmets and accessories in the United States of America. Our overseas manufacturing plant has been producing helmets internationally since 1994. Since the inception of GLX, our mission is to manufacture safe, affordable, and high-quality products that are marketable in any economic climate. We have and continue to invest in Research Development design teams both in the United States of America and internationally to incorporate many of the ideas and suggestions of our American customers. The result has been the ongoing evolution of creating safe, high quality and innovative products. We emphasize safety first as the #1 priority in the manufacturing and design of motorcycle helmets and accessories. For example, all our helmets go through a rigorous double safety testing procedure. First, helmets are randomly tested at the manufacturing site. Second, at the distribution site of GLX, helmets are randomly chosen to undergo additional safety testing at independent laboratory sites in the United States of America. The manufacturing philosophy of safety first continues to reinforce GLX’s reputation for retail customers, distributors, and dealers in the power sports industry of marketing safe, affordable, quality products. Adult Helmet Size Chart S: 55 - 56 cm, 6⅞ - 7, 21⅝" - 22" M: 57 - 58 cm, 7⅛ - 7¼, 22½" - 22⅞" L: 59 - 60 cm, 7⅜ - 7½, 23¼" - 23⅝" XL: 61 - 62 cm, 7⅝ - 7¾, 24" - 24⅜" XXL: 63 - 64 cm, 7⅞ - 8, 24¾" - 25¼" Youth Helmet Size Chart S: 49 - 50 cm, 6⅛ - 6¼, 19¼" - 19¾" M: 51 - 52 cm, 6⅜ - 6½, 20" - 20½" L: 53 - 54 cm, 6⅝ - 6¾, 20⅞" - 21¼
Package Dimensions: 16.0 x 12.0 x 11.0 inches