Forsake Clyde II - Men's Waterproof Leather Hiking Shoe (14 D(M), Brown/Navy)
- WATERPROOF/BREATHABLE. The Clyde II sneakerboot's internal waterproof membrane keeps feet dry by moisture out while staying breathable. Taped seams and a gusseted tongue make the Clyde II perfect for rain, snow, sleet, slush, or whatever weather conditions your throw at it.
- HIKING ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE. A composite shank offers support on variable terrain, while Forsake's proprietary Peak-to-Pavement outsole and EVA midsole provide traction and stability on the trail.
- SMELL-RESISTANT FOOTBEDS have an anti-microbial treatment to you're you comfortable in any environment. Breathable sweat-wicking linings feature anti-microbial treatments to keep your feet cool and fresh year-round.
- CASUAL SNEAKERBOOT DESIGN. The Clyde II sneaker boot is built for comfort on any surface, whether your adventure calls for rugged outdoor performance or everyday convenience. The upper combines full grain leather with ballistic nylon to keep the boot durable, breathable, and lightweight.
- CUSTOMIZE LOOK WITH ALTERNATE LACES. Two different sets of nylon laces allow you to customize the look of your Clydes. An upper made from genuine full grain leather, suede, and ballistic nylon delivers a versatile style without sacrificing performance.
Details: The Clyde II brings a higher level of versatility to an original Forsake silhouette. An updated compression midsole and heightened collar offer greater support and stability on rough terrain, while the rugged combination of full grain leather, breathable mesh, and a waterproof membrane ensure comfort and protection wherever your next adventure takes you.