Fjallraven Kanken Mini Daypack, Sand
- ICONIC: Meet the mini version of our classic Kanken. Same design, smaller size. Stash everyday essentials in the main zippered compartment, front zippered pocket, and two open side pockets.
- PRACTICAL: Meet the material: Vinylon F. It has a weird name but it's dirt-resistant, water-resistant, and wipes clean.
- FUNCTIONAL: Two-way zipper with rain flap for protection. Long adjustable shoulder straps for adults and kids. Dual top snap handles for quick carry. Reflective logo.
- ROOMY: 7 L of storage space for everything you need and some things you don't. Measures 11.4" (29 cm) x 7.9" (20 cm) x 5.1" (13 cm). Weighs 0.5 lb.
- HERITAGE: Durable, timeless, functional. Since 1960.
Release Date: 2018-07-10
Warranty: 365 manufacterer
Details: Kanken was released in 1978 to help prevent back problems seen among Swedish school children and over the years has become one of Fjallraven' s most popular products. Kanken Mini is suitable for smaller children and even adults who want to have a small backpack. It is perfect for a change of clothes at kindergarten, a packed lunch for an outing or as a convenient everyday bag for a wallet, water bottle, piece of fruit or the like. The shoulder straps are long and adjustable so they fit both little and big backs. They can be fastened with a button so they are not in the way when they are in their smallest position. Kanken Mini is made from durable and light Vinyl on F fabric that is water and dirt resistant. The main compartment has a large zippered opening that makes it easy to pack and unpack. There are two flat side pockets and a front pocket with a zipper. It comes with a sitting pad that is stored in the inside back pocket. There are handles on top and narrow, supple shoulder straps. The logo on the front doubles as a reflector.