Fjallraven - Kanken Greenland Backpack for Everyday
- ICONIC: Classic Kanken with a Greenland twist. Stash everyday essentials in the main zippered compartment, front zippered pocket, and two open side pockets.
- PRACTICAL: Meet the material: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S. It's a tougher version of the G-1000 you know and love, plus it's made with recycled and organic materials.
- FUNCTIONAL: Two-way zipper with rain flap for protection. Ergonomic shoulder straps for the long haul. Greenland patterned handles. Sitting pad for impromptu seating. Leather logo.
- ROOMY: 16 L of storage space for everything you need and some things you don't. Measures 14.9" (38 cm) x 10.6" (27 cm) x 5.1" (13 cm). Weighs 0.9 lb.
- HERITAGE: Durable, timeless, functional. Since 1960.
Details: We are celebrating 50 years since Fjallraven's first jacket was launched with our special edition Kanken: the Greenland. The Kanken Greenland Backpack is made from durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco with patterned details on the handles that match the rest of the Greenland series. Like all Kanken backpacks, it is a hard-wearing, practical everyday backpack that will accompany you wherever you go. This Kanken features a leather logo and is made with recycled polyester and organic cotton. The main compartment with a large zippered opening makes it easy to put in and take out items. The seat pad in G-1000 Eco stops contents from pressing against the back and can be removed for impromptu seating. Features long textile shoulder straps, a front pocket with zipper, two open side pockets, metal buckles, and an address tag in the main compartment. Saturate with Greenland Wax for extra water and wind resistance.