EUROBIKE XC7000 Road Bike 54CM Light Aluminum Frame 16 Speed 700C Road Bicycle
- 54 Cm height Light Aluminum Frame and fork more light for your cycling.
- 16 Speed Shimano 2400 Series Shifting system ensure you to brakes for safety at any speed.
- Aluminum Caliper brake provided great stopping power.
- Perfect design Double wall Aluminum Rims makes it more fashion.
- This bicycle arrives with 85% assembled. You need to install the front wheel, pedals, handlebar, seat and air up the tires. We not supply any free assemble. And we didn't cooperate with any company who supply free assemble.
This 700C Aluminum road bike is more fashion and light.
Frame material :Alumimum
Fork material : Aluminum
Frame height : 54 cm
Wheel size: 700C
Gear sets: 16 Speed Shimano 2400 Dearailleur and Shifter
Bike net weight :28 LBS
Shipping weight: 46 LBS.
The max load weight: 330 LBS
Fits up to 6'
1.This bicycle arrives with 85% assembled. You just need to install the front wheel, handlebar, pedals, seat and air up the tires. It was very easy to assemble it in 15-20 minutes.
Bike Installation instructions in the package, please read it more carefully before you installing the bike and tuning the brake and speed system.
When you finish the assembling of the bicycle, please check the bicycle in case that the screws loosen or other informal assembling causing the damage to the bicycle and your safety. We hope that you can enjoy the assembling, but if you're not confident that you can finish the assembling, please ask for the help from the professional staff for assistance.
NOTICE: If you need to assemble your bike at your local bike shop, we are sorry that we didn't cooperate with any local bike shop who can supply free assemble. So, you need pay assemble fee by yourself.
2.The Pedal threads of left side and right side are different. L / R signs are marked on the spindle of the each pedal, L pedal for left crank use, R pedal for right crank use. When you assemble the pedal, please make sure they are assembled on the correct side. Otherwise, the pedal will stripe out of the crank arm during riding. In order to keep you in a safety cycling conditions, please make sure the pedals are assembled on the correct side.
3. Quality guarantee: If you have any issues, contact us directly for assistance. We will do our best to solve problem for you at soonest.