Flowering Peace Lily in Scheurich Premium Décor-Ready Ceramic Planter
Brand: Costa Farms
- Easy-care, low-maintenance, and lovely Peace Lily features broad, dark green leaves and charming, white calla-like flowers on tall stems Easy-care, low-maintenance, and lovely Peace Lily features broad, dark green leaves and charming, white calla-like flowers on tall stems
- Comes in a gorgeous 5.5-inch premium German-made Scheurich ceramic planter - excellent as a home decor accent, also great for gift giving
- When mature can grow up to 36 inches tall and wide; scientifically proven to work as air purifier by removing harmful VOCs (volatile organic compounds) from indoor air
- Tolerates low light, but prefers bright conditions for optimal blooming
- Best when soil kept moist; wilts dramatically when it becomes too dry, but perks up after it gets water
Publisher: Costa Farms
Add a tropical feel to indoor spaces with a welcoming Peace Lily from Costa Farms, featuring lush, dark green leaves and charming, white flowers on tall stems floating above the foliage. The easy-care Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum) is a perfect gift for birthdays, anniversaries, and any other special celebration. It's a wonderful addition to tabletops, desks, and credenzas in your home or office, and this humidity loving houseplant is also great for adding to a low-light bathroom.
This Peace Lily comes in a decor-ready, 6.75-inch premium Scheurich ceramic planter. Created exclusively for Costa Farms, this German-made planter is 100% waterproof and features a lovely earth-tone gradient that works well in just about any decor.
Growing up to 36 inches tall and wide when mature (plant height is 20 to 24 inches at shipping), the Peace Lily produces white flowers on and off throughout the year when grown in medium- or high-light spots. It's also been scientifically proven to remove common harmful VOCs from the air — including formaldehyde, benzene, and xylene.
Place your Peace Lily in a low, medium, or bright spot protected from hot or cold drafts. It will tolerate low-light conditions well, but won't bloom much. Water enough to keep the potting mix moist, but not wet or soggy. The plant will wilt dramatically when it gets too dry, but its leaves pop back quickly after it gets moisture.
Give your Peace Lily a humidity boost by growing it in a kitchen or bathroom, placing a small humidifier nearby, or grouping it nearby other houseplants (which release moisture into the air as they breathe). Fertilize two or three times per year with a general-purpose houseplant fertilizer. Avoid exposing it to temperatures below 50 degrees F (10 degrees C).
Grown by Costa Farms, a family-owned farm based in Miami, Florida that grows more than 1,000 varieties of high-quality plants for in and around your home.