Costa Farms Clean Air 3-Pack O2 for You Live House Plant Collection, White Decor Planter
Brand: Costa Farms
- The Costa Farms Clean Air Plant Collection includes three plants from a grower’s choice assortment of small foliage plants. See image description of possible varieties that may be included; plants are selected by our expert growers based on seasonal availability.
- The O2 for You Clean air Plant collection are the most efficient plants around to filter indoor pollutants, allowing us to breathe clean air in our homes and offices, according to NASA studies
- Care varies from plant to plant, in general place the plants in a bright room and water weekly
- Height at shipping is ranges from 10-15 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
- Each plant ships in a lightweight, 4-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. To help with water drainage, these containers have holes
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Publisher: Costa Farms
Details: Hand-selected by the expert growers at Costa Farms, the O2 for you collection includes the most efficient, natural air-purifying plants around. These plants are scientifically proven by NASA to be some of the very best plants for clean air. The Costa Farms Clean Air Plant Collection includes three/four plants from a grower’s choice assortment of small foliage plants. See image description of possible varieties that may be included; plants are selected by our expert growers based on seasonal availability. Care can vary from plant to plant. In general, place the plants in a bright spot, but nor directly in sunlight. Water when the top inch of the soil is dry (about once a week) and be sure all excess water drains away. If the container does not have holes, use approximately half a cup of water, adjust as needed for your environment. Do not let the plant sit in water or overly soggy soil. The height at shipping ranges from 9-15 inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant Plants are placed into a white-natural decor pot, ready to decorate any space. The plants an range from slow to quick growing and are hardy in USDA Zone 10. Give them a boost during the warm months of Spring and Summer with a general-purpose fertilizer that is formulated for house plants. Follow the instructions on the fertilizer package for the best use. When the plant out grows the current container, it is time to repot. To repot the plant, gently remove it from its current container and place it into a slightly larger container. Fill in any empty spaces with new and fresh soil and water thoroughly. Be aware of third-party sellers; other companies try to imitate our quality. There are no other authorized Costa Farms sellers. Look for ships from & sold by to ensure you’re getting our premium plants. Plants are living things; each one is slightly different, so the plant you receive may vary from the photo. Our growers hand-pick the healthiest and highest-quality plants. We package our plants for shipment with great care so they'll arrive at your home ready to be displayed. Shipped fresh from our farm to you, Costa Farms is passionate about delivering happy, healthy, beautiful plants. Costa Farms plants are not intended for human or animal consumption. Keep out of reach of children and pets. We're unable to ship this item to: AK, AZ, CA, GU, HI. Send us your feedback at questions@costafarms.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 6.0 x 6.0 inches