Cosequin - Pet - Cosequin For Cats - 55 capsules
- Plays important role in maintaining optimal joint function in cats
- Manufactured following standards similar to pharmaceutical industry
- Contains 125 milligrams FCHG49 glucosamine and 100 milligrams TRH122 chondroitin sulfate per capsule
- Also recommended to support bladder health
- Please read all label information on delivery
Publisher: Lambriar Vet
Details: Cosequin for Cats helps ease the discomfort of joint problems in cats and preserve existing cartilage. Also helps support bladder health in senior cats. Cosequin is the #1 Veterinarian Recommended dietary supplement for maintaining joint health in cats. It is common for a cat's joints to stiffen and become less flexible as they age and this reduces their mobility and as a result greatly impacts their quality of life. Your cat may be less inclined to go to their favorite spots to lay in the sun if they have to jump and not be as playful. While this may also be a sign of aging it could also be a result of detriorating joint health.