CORE 10 Person Instant Cabin Tent with Screen Room - 14.5' x 14'
- Instant 2 minute Setup; Sleeps 10 people; Fits 2 queen air mattresses; Center Height: 84"
- The attached 14' x 5' screen room is perfect for extra storage or to protect you from the elements.
- Features one room divider to create a two room tent; wall storage pockets and a lantern hook to keep items neat and off the tent floor.
- CORE H20 Block Technology features water repellent fabrics with sealed and thermally taped seams and adjustable ground vents for optimal cross ventilation.
- Includes tent, rainfly, room divider, tent stakes, compression wrap, and carry bag
Legal Disclaimer: WARNING: KEEP ALL FLAME AND HEAT SOURCES AWAY FROM THIS TENT FABRIC. This tent is made of flame-resistant fabric which meets CPAI-84 specifications. IT IS NOT FIRE-PROOF. The fabric will burn if left in continuous contact with any flame source. The application of any foreign substance to the product fabric may render the flame-resistant properties ineffective. fa fa-exclamation-triangle" style="font-size:48px;color:yellow WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including TDCPP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Publisher: Elevate LLC
Details: The CORE 10 Person Instant Cabin Tent features stress-free setup in two minutes! The poles are pre-attached to the tent- just unpack, unfold, and extend. The front screen room provides additional space to relax out of the sun and away from the bugs or to store gear outside of the tent. Gear also stays close at hand in the hanging storage pockets, and the included room divider creates a two room tent for separate living and sleeping spaces. Windows and doors feature zippered privacy panels, and the fully-taped rainfly is removable in warmer weather to expose mesh ceiling. Stay dry and comfortable all season with Core H20 Block Technology and the advanced venting system. H20 Block Technology pairs water repellent fabrics with active bead technology for faster water runoff with sealed seams and rain-resistant door/window seals. The advanced venting system works to draw in cool air from the ground while the mesh ceiling allows hot air to escape.