Collagen Peptides Powder
Brand: Wild Foods
- A MUST HAVE FOR EVERY HUMAN: Collagen makes up to 70% of the protein in your skin and 30% in your body. It is vital to maintaining healthy hair, skin, nails, tendons, cartilage, bones, and joints. Our collagen begins to degrade as early as age 25. Fight aging with Wild Foods collagen!
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Pasture-Raised, Grass-Fed, Non-GMO, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Antibiotic-Free, Paleo, Keto, Whole-30 Friendly. We believe quality is key. Embrace the power of nature.
- BUNDLE OF BENEFITS: Collagen supports joints, skin, digestion, muscles and metabolism. Collagen can help fight signs of aging by reducing skin wrinkles, may reduce cellulite and stretch marks, cushions joints, promotes muscle growth, boosts metabolism, reduces inflammation, and aids in post-exercise recovery.
- MULTITUDE OF USES: Can be consumed in warm or cold beverages. A great addition to coffee, tea, shakes, smoothies, soups, sauces, or yogurt! When blending with warm beverages, pulse lightly to preserve the integrity of the ingredients.
- Use code WILDSAVE when you Buy 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or more products and receive a higher discount for each tier! Mix and match any Wild Foods products! Enter code WILDSAVE at checkout. 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE in the unlikely event you are not fully satisfied.
Publisher: Wild Foods
Details: Collagen makes up as much as 70% of the protein in your skin and as much as ~33% of the protein in your body. It's role in promoting healthy and strong bones, skin, hair and nail growth are the primary reason why this ingredient in powder form has been receiving so much attention as a nutrition supplement.
Collagen gives your skin elasticity. It helps hold together your tends and joints and is even found in your blood vessels and digestive system. Think of collagen as the "glue" that holds the many parts of your body together.
Since collagen is used in your entire body, it's no wonder it is finally becoming such a hot supplement. Of course, your body produces collagen on its own. Like everything else, though, collagen production slows with age. A little collagen boost can not only contribute to better skin, joints, hair and nails, but it may also aid your body in restoring natural collagen production. (Awesome, right?)
From the Greek word Kólla, meaning glue, collagen is integral to human health. Unfortunately, with age and lifestyle related damage-smoking, sugar, processed foods, lack of sleep-your body's ability to produce collagen slows down.
Supplement with collagen can help to stimulate collagen production any our body while supporting the many functions that contribute to keeping your body strong and functional.
*Benefits of Collagen*
*Reduce skin wrinkles
*Reduce cellulite and stretch marks.
*Reduce Joint pain
*Promote muscle growth and boost metabolism
*Reduce inflammation and improve recovery after exercise
95% of your muscle and heart are made up of amino acids.
Backed by the 100% Money-Back Wild Guarantee!