Coleman Hooligan Backpacking Tent
- Lightweight outdoor tent designed for backpacking
- 9-foot x 7-foot interior with covered vestibule fits up to 4 camp pads
- Fast 10-minute setup with snag-free continuous pole sleeves, Insta-Clip suspension, and patented pin-and-ring system
- WeatherTec system and full rainfly keep interior dry and comfortable
- Full mesh interior for better airflow
Legal Disclaimer: WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Details: Quickly set up camp after a long day on the trail with the Coleman Hooligan 4-Person Backpacking Tent. Designed to pack down small and weighing only 12.6 pounds, this lightweight camping tent is perfect for backpacking trips. Its 9 x 7 ft. interior offers enough room for 4 camp pads, and a fully covered vestibule helps keep the interior dry while providing additional storage space. The tent’s compact dome design withstands windy conditions, and the mesh interior promotes air circulation to help you stay cool and comfortable. An interior storage pocket keeps essentials accessible. Guaranteed to keep you dry, the WeatherTec system features patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep water out, while a full rainfly extends to the ground for improved weather protection. On clear nights, you can remove the rainfly and stargaze as you drift to sleep. This lightweight backpacking tent sets up in just 10 minutes with snag-free continuous pole sleeves, Insta-Clip suspension, and a patented pin-and-ring system. And when it's time to pack up, it quickly folds into the included carry bag for easy storage and transportation.A great choice for casual campers/backpackers, motorcycle riders, RV campers and scout troops, the Coleman Hooligan 4 Tent is designed for easy setup and transport. The Hooligan 4 sleeps 4 people comfortably, with a 9 by 7 foot footprint and center height of 4 feet, 10 inches. The full rainfly and dry-entry vestibule provides convenient access and adjustable airflow as part of Coleman's Comfort System; the entirely-mesh inner tent provides maximum ventilation. Continuous pole sleeve and an exclusive pin-and-ring design make setup a breeze. The Hooligan also features Coleman's WeatherTec system for weather resistance and is guaranteed to keep you dry.
- Leak-free seams
In addition to fully taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows and incorporates easy-to-use velcro frame attachments.
Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing and zippers are designed to keep you dry.
Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements.
Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes.
Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door.
Wind Strong Frame
Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance.
- 4 person; 1 room tent
- 3-season tent
- Easy 10-15 minute setup
- Exclusive WeatherTec System
- Guaranteed to keep you dry
- Two pole dome structure, easy to transport & simple to set up
- Great for first time backpackers, RV campers, motorcycle riders
- Control airflow with Variflo adjustable ventilation
- Window is accessible from tent's interior
- Dry entry vestibule allows convenient access and adjustable airflow
- Entire mesh inner tent provides maximum ventilation
- Full fly offers complete protection in the harshest conditions
- Easy setup with continuous pole sleeves and color coded, shock corded poles
- Easy instructions sewn into durable carry bag
- Carry bag also includes separate sacks for poles and stakes
- Center Height: 58 inches
- Doors: 1
- Seasons: 3
- Footprint: 9 by 7 feet
- Fly: Polyester taffeta 75D
- Mesh: Polyester 68D inner tent
- Floor: Polyethylene 1000D-140g/sqm floor
- 11mm fiberglass poles
- Limited 1 year warranty
The Coleman Company has been creating and innovating products for recreational outdoor use since W.C. Coleman started selling gasoline-powered lanterns in 1900. Inventor of the hugely popular fold-up camp stove, Coleman developed a plastic liner for his galvanized steel coolers in 1957--the birth of the modern cooler--and the company has been improving their utility and design ever since. The array of products that bear the Coleman name now includes just about everything you might need to work or play outdoors, from tents and sleeping bags to boats, backpacks, and furniture.