Chaga Mushroom Extract
Brand: Wild Foods
- ANTIOXIDANT POWERHOUSE: Chaga mushrooms have one of the highest ORAC sources of any food on the planet. This makes Chaga a champion at scavenging free-radicals and preventing oxidative damage. Chaga can improve physical endurance, protect against ailments, suppress inflammation, stimulate immune function, and protect the gut.
- POTENT ADAPTOGEN HERB: Favored as an adaptogenic herb used in modern society. Adaptogens are substances that promote bodily resistance to stressors and increase recovery time to life's natural challenges. Adapotens support the body to positively respond to depleted energy levels, hormonal imbalances, increased inflammation and similar stresses.
- SMALL FARMERS: Wild Chaga is Non-GMO, Grain-Free, Caffeine-Free, 100% Natural, Hand-Harvested in the Wild, Small-Batch, Fruiting Body Only.
- MULTITUDE OF USES: Mushroom powder is extremely versatile and can be added to coffee, tea, smoothies, shakes, soups, raw chocolate, and more. Add 2g (½ tsp) to each serving and enjoy!
- Use code WILDSAVE at checkout when you Buy 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or more products and receive a larger discount the more you stock up! Mix and match any Wild Foods products. 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE in the unlikely event you are not fully satisfied... simply return your purchase for a full refund.
Publisher: Wild Foods
Chaga mushroom is a unique superfood ingredient that has been used by Chinese medicine for thousands of years.
Known to promote relaxation, it's also potent for increasing concentration and reducing stress and anxiety.
Wild Shrooms are a 10:1 concentration extract processed from mushrooms cultivated on hardwood trees.
How to use: Mix 1/2 TSP in warm water, tea, coffee, smoothies or shakes. You can also use this powder to make your own capsules.
Ingredients: Chaga Mushroom Powder extract
Backed by the 100% Money-Back Wild Guarantee!
Legal Disclaimer: *This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product, or included information, is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.