Cascade Mountain Tech 100% Carbon Fiber Folding Trekking Poles with Cork Grips & Quick Locks, Matte Black, 2 Pack
Brand: Cascade Mountain Tech
- Durable 100% carbon fiber and tungsten carbide tips provide an ultralight, super-dependable trekking pole weighing in at just .52 lbs or 8.32 ounces per pole
- Comfortable cork grip handle with padded wrist strap wicks away moisture and dampens vibrations for non-slip performance and all-day comfort. A 5 inch EVA down grip allows for quick adjustments
- Easy-to-use quick locks allow you to adjust the pole from approx. 44 inches to 54 inches
- Compact folding mechanism lets you fit this pole in your backpack and carry-on or strapped to your bike. Just 16-3/4 inches when collapsed and with a convenient carry case included
- All accessories included! in addition to a great, compact trekking pole, we included 4 tips & baskets - rubber tips, boot tips, snow baskets & mud baskets to help you tackle any terrain
Publisher: Cascade Mountain Tech, LLC.
Details: CASCADE MOUNTAIN TECH 100% CARBON FIBER FOLDING TREKKING POLES provide stability and support for a great price. Weighing in at just 8.47 ounces per pole and collapsing to only 16-3/4 inches, these poles are an unbeatable value for anyone from novice day-hikers to the most experienced thru-hikers. Comfortable Cork Grips and 5 inch EVA down grips with padded wrist strap cut down on vibrations while absorbing moisture so your hands stay dry all day long. Each pair comes equipped with tungsten carbide tips for ice, mud, sand and dirt, rubber caps for pavement and concrete, and specialized baskets for use in snow and mud. Research shows that using trekking poles can help to burn up to 45% more calories while reducing impact on your knees and back and enhancing upper-body toning and increasing balance. They'll improve your hiking endurance and allow you to reach new heights. See what kind of difference trekking poles can make; order yours today!.