BULLETPROOF Chocolate Collagen Protein, 17.6 Ounce
- GREAT SOURCE OF COLLAGEN: Collagen is one of the most important nutrients needed to maintain a strong body and keep you in healing mode.
- SOURCED FROM PASTURE-RAISED CATTLE: Our Collagen is sourced from pasture-raised cows. These cattle spend their entire lives in the pasture.
- GREAT ADDITION TO FOOD: Collagen is a supplement that can be added to any liquid drink, or meal you already make, without needing to cook time-consuming broths, stews, soups, and organ meats.
- ALL NATURAL: Collagen does not contain any dairy, egg, sugar, corn, yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, artificial flavors, or preservatives. Our Collagen source (gelatin) is certified by the FDA as GRAS.
- CONTAINS MORE COLLAGEN THAN BONE BROTH: Collagen is enzymatically processed several times to leave its peptides intact, resulting in a neutral tasting, highly available protein that is odorless and doesn't clump. It is far easier to use and contains more collagen than bone broth.
Details: One - 17.6oz canister of Chocolate Collagen Protein. 23g of protein per serving. Collagen from pasture-raised cows Supports bones, joints, skin and hair. Collagen is the largest and most abundant protein in the body, making up about 30 to 35% of the total protein. Collagen is in every tissue of the body and is the connective tissue in structures such as skin, hair, nails, bones, lungs, heart and liver. It is often referred to as the glue that holds the body together. Bulletproof Chocolate Collagen Protein is naturally sweet and great in smoothies, yet so tasty you'll also love it mixed in water, or even try blending it in your Bulletproof Coffee for a delicious collagen mocha. Plus, it's made with Bulletproof XCT oil, so it's also a satisfying way to add high-energy fats to your diet. Bulletproof Collagen Protein is made predominantly Type I and a small amount of Type III bovine collagen that comes from pasture-raised, hormone-free cows, and is undamaged by heat which leaves its nutritional-giving peptides intact.