Boka Ela Mint Natural Toothpaste - Nano-Hydroxyapatite for Remineralizing and Sensitivity, Fluoride-Free I Dentist Recommended, Made in USA I 4oz
Original price $15.99
Current price $11.99
- Features nHa, the mineral that makes up enamel, to remineralize teeth (the first natural paste powered by modern science).
- Reduces sensitivity, rebuilds enamel, and reverses micro cavities.
- Nontoxic and 100% Biocompatible with antioxidants and prebiotics. Free from SLS, Parabens, and Artificial Flavors & Colors
- Fresh mint flavor with green tea and cardamom.
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free. Made in USA I 4oz
Details: Ela Mint is the first natural toothpaste backed by modern science. It trades fluoride for nano-hydroxyapatite (n-Ha), an evolution in dentistry that's been a gold standard in Japan for over 40-years. n-Ha makes up the primary foundation of teeth and bones, meaning it's naturally restorative and helpful in reducing sensitivity. Plus, it's 100% biocompatible and non-toxic. We complement this powerful ingredient with soothing aloe vera, bacteria-fighting prebiotic xylitol, antioxidant-rich green tea and refreshing mint.
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 2.1 x 1.3 inches