Bentonite Montmorillonite powder, 1 Pound, ULTRA FINE, Montmorillonite content: 95%, Natural Mineral Dust. Heiltropfen
- High Montmorillonite content: 95%
- Ultra fine - high binding capacity
- 100% pure & natural vulcanic clay powder from Norway. Free from Additives, Nano-free
- Food Packaging Material / (BPA) FREE. Recommended: use wooden or ceramic spoon.
- Bentonite has a number of industrial, agricultural, and medical uses.
Legal Disclaimer: This statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Details: Bentonite Montmorillonite - mineral from volcanic ash with high binding power. It has a high binding capacity and increases its surface in connection with water. This results in its unusually high absorption capacity for deposited substances. It has a montmorillonite content of at least 95%. Very high binding capacity for pollutants of all kinds. Binds heavy metals and can also bind radioactive elements. Ingredients: here the chemical analysis of the bentonite; [%] SiO2 59,50, TiO2 0,97, AL2O3 14,90, Fe2O3 6,80, MnO 0,023, MgO 2,10, CaO 0,46, Na2O 0,80, K2O 1,40, F < 0,0, Spez. surface. 170 m² / g, moisture ca. 5%, minerals except Montmoillonite: Muskovit, Kaolinit/Chlorit, Glaukonit, Quarz, Feldspat, Karbonate, Pyrit.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.2 x 3.4 inches