Amazon Elements Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 5000mcg, 65 Berry Flavored Lozenges, 2 month supply
Brand: Amazon Elements
- B12 with natural mixed berry flavors and flavors from other natural sources
- - 65 lozenges
- - 2 month supply (taken daily at the listed serving size)
- - Made in a Good Manufacturing Practices facility
- - An Amazon brand
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Publisher: Amazon Fulfillment Services, Inc.
Release Date: 2017-12-14
How It's Made
Our B12 begins with a series of fermentation reactions that produce methylcobalamin powder. The powder is blended with natural mixed berry flavor and flavors from other natural sources, xylitol for sweetness, and citric acid for tartness. Magnesium stearate and stearic acid are added to lubricate and bind the lozenge. The final product is then bottled and available after passing our potency, purity, and integrity testing.
Meet Our Manufacturer
We chose our manufacturer, Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS), because of their 20 years of experience in the world of vitamins and dietary supplements. Located in Chandler, Arizona, ANS is known for their high quality standards and thorough evaluation of products and ingredients at every stage. From raw materials to finished goods, their rigorous program ensures that you receive a high-quality, unadulterated product that you feel good about taking.
Located in Chandler, AZ
Learn about the ingredients in this supplement, where they come from, and what purpose each one serves.
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
Our vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) is made from a methyl transfer reaction. We use it as an active ingredient. From China, India, USA
Xylitol is a sugar alcohol sourced from xylose and made into a direct compressible crystal. We use it to sweeten and bind the formula. From China
Ensures uniform distribution in each lozenge. From China, India, USA
See all ingredients
A fatty acid that takes the form of a waxy powder. Prevents ingredients from clumping or sticking to manufacturing equipment. From Malaysia
Citric acid is made via fermentation. We use it for flavor. From USA
Natural Raspberry Flavor
Flavors the lozenge. From USA, France, Germany, Canada, Brazil, China, Singapore, Mexico, Indonesia
Natural Berry Flavor
Flavors the lozenge. From USA
Lubricates the formula so that it can be easily made into lozenges. From Jurong Island, Singapore
Still have questions?
- Where is this product manufactured?
- The final product is blended and packaged in Arizona, USA, by Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS). To see where the ingredients originate, check the ingredients section. Most of our products use ingredients from around the globe.
See all questions and answers
- Why are ingredients sourced from China?
- Suppliers in China are required by U.S. law to meet the same safety standards as suppliers in the U.S. or any other country.
- What is the difference between a supplement in a lozenge, a tablet, and a capsule? How do I take a lozenge?
- A lozenge is a form of tablet that is uncoated. In a tablet, the supplement formulation is compressed, whereas a capsule is used as the vessel to hold a powdered supplement formulation. The formulation remains a powder inside the capsule. Regardless of whether it is in a tablet, capsule, or lozenge form, the supplement must be swallowed and ingested to deliver its intended benefits.
- How long are supplements potent?
- Supplements degrade naturally over time at varying rates. We test our supplements potency after each production and include those results on the certificate of analysis. This means that the potency for your bottle may be lower than appears on the certificate of analysis depending on its age. To ensure you get the most from our product, we designed our shelf-life to account for this.
- What is magnesium stearate? Why is it added to the supplement?
- Magnesium stearate is made through the reaction of magnesium oxide, stearic acid, and water. We use it to lubricate the final blend so the formula can be easily run on manufacturing equipment.
- What is stearic acid? Why is it added to the supplement?
- Stearic acid is a waxy powder. We use it to prevent ingredients from clumping and from sticking to the tablet press.
- How did you verify the safety and quality of this product?
- We developed a robust program that includes testing the raw materials and finished products for integrity (microbial, heavy metal, and chemical), purity (identity and authenticity), and potency (concentration of ingredients) to ensure their safety and quality.
- How did you establish the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Amazon Elements quality standards are based on industry practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis, in addition to risk assessment of the raw materials, products, and manufacturing facility.
- Who tests the supplement?
- We use the ANS state-of-the-art facility as well as ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of our products. Each lab is responsible for performing different tests.
- What is an ISO accredited lab?
- Accreditation is the formal recognition by an independent body that a lab operates according to international standards developed by ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
- Is this the certificate of analysis for my supplement?
- The certificate of analysis on this page is from our latest batch of product. You can access the certificate for your supplement by scanning the barcode on the bottle. Simply open the Amazon mobile app, click the camera icon in the search bar, and scan your bottle's barcode.
- How do I access the certificate of analysis for my bottle?
- This can be accessed through the code located on the front of your bottle. Simply open the Amazon mobile app, tap the camera icon in the search bar, and scan the barcode on your bottle.
- Does this supplement contain allergens?
- This supplement is free of the eight ingredients designated as major food allergens by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004. These ingredients are: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
- I took this supplement and now I feel sick. What should I do?
- Please contact your health care practitioner. You can also call our customer service at 877-485-0385 or send a letter to the address listed on the bottle to report any adverse event you experienced as a result of taking this supplement.
Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.8 x 1.6 inches