AeroPilates Premier Reformer 700 w/Stand, Cardio Rebounder, Neck Pillow & DVDs
- All the benefits of a studio Pilates workout at home--improve your strength and flexibility, tone and sculpt your physique
- Low impact Free-Form Cardio Rebounder is gentle on your joints, comes with DVD video workouts and exercise wall chart
- Included stand elevates reformer by 10 inches to allow for more advanced exercises
- Some assembly required; 3-year warranty on frame, 90 days on parts
- Dimensions assembled: 86.25 L x 20 W x 14 H inches
Publisher: Stamina Products, Inc.
Release Date: 2018-07-02
Warranty: 3 years frame/90 days parts
When Stamina Products and Marjolein Brugman developed the first in-home Pilates reformer, it was groundbreaking. Previously, reformer Pilates was only available at Pilates studios, and that was pricey. The inception of the AeroPilates reformer made it easy for anyone anywhere to get a gentle, low-impact, total-body strengthening workout. But AeroPilates is more than a machine; it’s a lifestyle.
Benefits of AeroPilates
The benefits of AeroPilates are numerous. Our patented Reformer technology will give you the best Pilates workout you’ve ever had. Some of the benefits include:
- Low-Impact and Easy on Joints
- Total-Body Workout
- Mental Clarity
- Easy to Use
- Tones and Strengthens
- Increases Endurance
- Over 300 Possible Exercises
- Increased Mobility and Flexibility
- Fixes Imbalances
But perhaps the best part of AeroPilates is how fun it is. When exercise routines become boring and stale, they can be hard to stick to. You won’t have this problem with AeroPilates
The Patented Cardio Rebounder
AeroPilates isn’t just a way of strengthening; it provides a means for no-impact cardio with the patented Cardio Rebounder. Stamina was the first to develop this rebounder, which allows you to jog and jump while laying down on the reformer. We are the only company to sell it with home reformer units, and we allow one commercial company to use the technology as well. It sounds easy, but it’s actually quite the workout. If fact, your heart rate while using the rebounder will be higher than with a treadmill or elliptical. This makes it easy to stay in that fat-burning zone while also increasing your cardiovascular endurance.
With a proper diet and regular use of AeroPilates, you can achieve the stronger, leaner physique you’ve been dreaming of. As we’ve mentioned, the exercises are extremely low-impact, even on the Cardio Rebounder. For people who are worried about exercise causing them to bulk up, rather than slim down, AeroPilates is a solution for that too. The resistance is light, and you use your own body weight, so the results will be lean muscle while losing fat. This leads to a stronger, healthier you. Also when compared to a Pilates mat, which allows you to do about 50 different exercises, a reformer allows you to do over 300! This will keep you motivated and it will prevent your body from becoming familiar with the motions, leading to better results. Finally, you’ll find that along with your newly toned body and your additional strength, you’ll be much more flexible and mobile. By using an AeroPilates reformer combined with a healthy diet, you can be healthier, stronger, leaner, and more limber than ever before.
Stamina's AeroPilates 700 Premier gives you all the benefits of a studio Pilates workout at home, and it adds a cardiovascular workout, too. You'll see a strong, streamlined, flexible body that only Pilates can achieve. Plus, the patented Free-Form Cardio Rebounder gives you a cardiovascular workout as effective as a treadmill but with less impact on your joints. The included stand elevates the AeroPilates Premier about 10 inches to allow for more advanced exercises.
This comfortable and efficient machine includes a wider, larger trapezoidal carriage and cushion as well as a wider footrest for improved range of motion and maximum comfort. An adjustable headrest and oversized high density foam shoulder pads also provide additional comfort and support. The head and neck support pillow can be attached for supplementary assistance. The adjustable ropes, straps and hand grips ensure user safety. This package includes two easy-to-use instructional videos and a full color workout chart so you can get the most from your versatile home unit.
Features and Specifications
- Included stand elevates the AeroPilates Premier about 10 inches to allow for more advanced exercises
- Larger, trapezoidal carriage and cushion for added support
- Curved, wider footbar (24 inches wide)
- Oversized patented Free-Form Cardio Rebounder (two inches taller than standard rebounder)
- Head and Neck Support Pillow can be attached to the headrest for additional neck support
- Four heavy-duty, elastic cords provide four levels of workout resistance
- Quiet, ultra-smooth carriage rollers and gliders
- Performs Pilates exercises to tone, shape, and stretch the entire body
- Three position adjustable headrest along with oversized high density foam shoulder pads, offer additional support and comfort
- Metallic gold, heavy steel frame construction
- Adjustable ropes, straps and hand grips to fit any user
- Heights up to 6' 4"
- Two workout DVDs: AeroPilates Level 1 Workout and AeroPilates Cardio Workout featuring Pilates expert Marjolein Brugman
- Warranty: 3 years on frame, 90 days on parts
- Dimensions: 85 x 23 x 27 (LxWxH)