Aegend Swim Goggles, Swimming Goggles No Leaking Anti Fog UV Protection Triathlon Swim Goggles with Free Protection Case for Adult Men Women Youth Kids Child, Multiple Choice
Color: 04-Black(Light Gray Lenses)
- COMFORTABLE: Flexible silicone frame and gasket provides maximum comfort.
- SHATTER PROOF: Polycarbonate lenses stay strong even in the toughest conditions.
- EFFECTIVE: UV protection and anti-fog coating enhances your swimming experience. EASY TO PUT ON AND TAKE OFF: The straps have a buckle that makes putting on and taking off a breeze and without pulling hair.
- CLEAR:Light grey reduce light transmission into the naked eye and provide you a good visibility. PLEASE NOTE: Do not recommend to people with over 100 degrees myopia eyes.
- Hassle Free, 12 months guarantee! If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will offer you satisfactory solution and we will reply you within 24 hours. Give yourself a chance to try our 'Highly Recommended' products and customer service.
Details: TIPS for preventing fogging in winter: About the anti-fog, all of our goggles lenses are covered by an anti-fog coating. With proper maintenance, you can help the coating work longer. 1. Always remember to moist the lens inside so the coating can work. 2. Never wipe the lens. 3. After your swim, wash the lens with fresh water and then let it air dry. Please note that goggles tend to fog up more easily in winter. The fog might be the result of the temperature difference between cold air outside the pool and constant temperature pool water. #1 Top Rated AEGEND Swim Goggles What other customers think of Aegend Swim Goggles: Shannon Farley Excellent goggles for swimming outside. Very comfortable on face and especially around eyes. Lots of cushion and no pinching. Easy to put on and adjust. Anti-fog coating works perfectly. I would definitely buy these again. I searched around for a lot of different swim goggles and am very, very happy with these. Much better than Speedo. Easy Care and Maintenance: -To clean goggles: always rinse completely under cold water to remove chlorine, salt, sand and other contaminants and allow to air dry in a warm, clean environment. -Do not leave your goggles out under direct sunlight as this can dry the soft silicone seals and fade its color. -Never rub or wipe the insides of your lenses as this can scratch or remove the anti-fog coating. -Protect your swimming goggles by storing them in their protective case (included)