32oz Pure Wild-Alaskan Salmon Oil for Pets Omega 3 All Natural Fish Oil Liquid Food Supplement for Dogs & Cats –EPA & DHA Fatty Acids Supports Healthy Heart Restores Skin Protects Coat
Brand: Paws & Pals
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Contains EPA min. 80mg/g, DHA min. 90mg/g, Astaxanthin, Naturally-occurring Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Selenium, Vitamin B3, Protein, Phosphorus, Vitamin B6, Iodine, Choline, Vitamin B5, Biotin, Potassium
- PREMIUM HIGH QUALITY: Treat your pet the best. This all natural oil is made to specifically nourish your pet's body inside and out. From your pet skin & coat (fur), pain and arthritis to the jonts and inflammation.
- ALL NATURAL Supplement your dog's diet with our exclusive wild salmon oil, packed with Omega-3 and essential fatty acids to keep your furry friend healthy and active.
- PROMOTES A HEALTHY AND STRONG heart, restores skin and protects your pet's coat. The fatty acids contained within the oil helps keep your pet's joints strong, giving them more energy to run, play and stay active daily.
- CERTIFIED: Certified and made in the USA.
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Publisher: Paws & Pals
Details: Paws & Pals All Natural Pure Wild-Alaskan Salmon Oil is the best dietary supplement for your furry friend. Packed with all natural ingredients such as Wild Salmon, Omega-3 and Omega-6 to keep your pet looking and feeling healthy. Fatty Acids contents help maintain your pet's immune system and relieves stiff joints while also providing strong brain and eye development. The oil is the perfect alternative compared to soft chews or capsules, simply add a few pumps into your pet's food and mix well. Keep your pet healthy and active! Our Salmon oil helps with dry coats and skin, shedding, flaking due to allergies. It also helps with joint issues, inflammation and arthritis. Paws and Pals Natural Pure Wild-Alaskan Salmon Oil is Non GMO, Toxic Free and Pure. Made for cats and dogs of all sizes and breeds - please be sure to refer to the label on the bottle for intake dosage based on your pet's weight.