Whamisa Organic Real SEA KELP Facial Mask Sheet - 35g (2 sheets), OCEAN'S Green Essence - Naturally fermented, EWG Verified
- Winning the BEST NEW PRODUCT Award at VIVANESS 2017, Whamisa Organic Sea Kelp Facial Sheet Mask is made of Sea Kelp, Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Natto Gum. Sea Kelp contains Vitamin C, E, and Minerals that moisturize, protect, balance, brighten, and lift your skin. This sea kelp mask pack can keep your skin moisturized up to 72 hours. For all skin types. Ideal for dry and sensitive skin.
- Sea Kelp Mask is made of 90.37% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation. The pH level is between 7.0-7.6.
- Directions for the use: Thoroughly cleanse and tone before applying mask. The mask comes in two parts (top and bottom) for a better fit. Unfold the mask and lay the kelp sheet mask over your face and press lightly to set it in place. Apply for 15-20 minutes before removing. Follow with moisturiser. Use regularly 2-3 times a week or over 4 weeks as an intensive course. No need to rinse with water. Expiration date: 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG VerifiedTM. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- CrediThink(tm) is the sole authorized seller of ALL WHAMISA PRODUCTS on Amazon.com. Violators of copyright and trademark infringement will be reported and charged under Section 504 and 506 of U.S. Copyright Law.
Publisher: ENS Korea Co., Ltd.
Details: Ingredients: Laminaria Japonica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Lactobacillus/Aloe Barbadensis Ferment Filtrate, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, (-)-alpha-bisabolol, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed Extract, Natto Gum, Leonurus Sibiricus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Wild Yam Root Extract, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Chlorella Ferment, Oat Kernel Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Angelica Keiskei Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Royal Jelly 0.05, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil
WHAT MAKES FERMENTED SKINCARE INGREDIENTS SPECIAL?
1. Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides. Additionally, fermentation helps break down the ingredients into more readily absorbed constituents, so the positive effects the ingredients have to offer are experienced more fully.
2. There's also early but promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, "shielding" effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus.
Package Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.7 x 0.5 inches